
via google
-I'm addicted to tv that's too young for me--all CW stuff like Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Life Unexpected, Melrose Place.
-I wish I was in college again. I think it would have been so cool to be attending college at my alma mater, BSU at the same time as my lil sis.
-I can't get enough of magazines. I think I'm now making my monthly trip to Borders/Barnes and Noble twice a week.
-I feel like I missing out. J and I recently moved out of state and I feel like my life is still there, but someone else is living it and it's not me.
-I sometimes think I like my blog sphere friends more than my real ones...they have a hard time understanding this whole thing.
-I also secretly wish on everything...especially going over rail road tracks, stars, candles, etc.
-I wish I knew what I wanted to do in real life. I wish I could be a full-time blogger/crafter/scrapbooker, etc.
-I have always liked fall/winter way more than any season, but this year I'm so sick of it. I can't wait for spring!!
3 comments:
these are great! glad to see you gave it a go.
my real friends don't get the whole blogging/internet world either.
and fall/winter has always been my favourite time of year (i actually kind of hate summer - too hot), except this year i am anxiously awaiting spring.
I love that photo...man those boys are hot! I know how you feel about the whole blogging thing...there are so many people out there blogging but in my circle of friends its practically a foreign concept...sometimes I get confused thinking everyone knows what/who I am talking about when I mention Holly from Decor8 or Design*Sponge...all I get are crickets and blank stares!
cheers to #5 and #7. :D
Post a Comment