February 26, 2010

{fill in the blanks}


1. When I'm nervous I turn red on my neck .

2. My favorite item in my closet is a Coach silver clutch that my parents bought me. I know I'll have it forever .

3. Renting a movie or going to a theater to see a new movie is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is spending every weekend at the lake- tubing, skiing, cooking out, just having fun .

5. Something you may not know about me is that I hate to be late .

6. A true friend is what every person should have. Someone that really sees you for who you are inside and out .

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I am a genuine, loyal friend .

1 comment:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i hate being late....i was always at least 5 minutes early to EVERYTHING...until i got married that is. now i'm always at least 15 minutes late. my husband's rubbed off on me! ugh! oh well....better me being late, than having the next 50 years filled with fights about getting places on time. ha!

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com