This sounds like a good blog schedule...I like the topics! I too am thinking about what posts should be weekly or monthly, etc. I'm not the best at keeping up with a schedule. My two little ones keep me preoccupied. ♥
1. captured moment of the week2. best sightings (or other adj)i'll keep thinking
hmm. how about "blog love"?blog needs love.love comes from readers.since you're highlighting one,why not? ^^
I got a bunch of those for this weekend... such a happy flower!
It sounds so organized :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This sounds like a good blog schedule...I like the topics! I too am thinking about what posts should be weekly or monthly, etc. I'm not the best at keeping up with a schedule. My two little ones keep me preoccupied. ♥
1. captured moment of the week
2. best sightings (or other adj)
i'll keep thinking
hmm. how about "blog love"?
blog needs love.
love comes from readers.
since you're highlighting one,
why not? ^^
I got a bunch of those for this weekend... such a happy flower!
It sounds so organized :)
Post a Comment