+17westlaneI am so glad spring has officially started, although you can't tell from the weather today--cloudy and rainy. This weekend I kept busy by:
+finishing some layouts with the Quilting Bee kit from Studio Calico.
+giving into the craze of Liberty of London and buying this frame for my work desk.
+attending a cooking show and falling in love with Pampered Chef. I might have to consider having this as a wedding registry!!
+having brunch with some great gals.
+enjoying March Madness with J and the doggie.
+dreaming about vacationing on our honeymoon here.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're glad that spring is
here (:
there's no spring at where I'm
from so it's a wonder how it's like ^^
Nadine,
Thanks for your lovely comments!! And, spring is still very cold here in Ohio.As for the ATCs, I'm still learning, but I do think I have some more photos that I can post or add to my flickr account. Can you give me your email address and I can send you some links!!
lrwestermeier@gmail.com
Thanks,
Leslie
Post a Comment