March 3, 2010

{LeLove}



I constantly find blogs I love and most of them end up in my reader. I started thinking about showcasing a new blog once a week...I still haven't quite come up with a title for this each week, but I'm working on it. So for my first blog to share, comes from a list on listography. A young girl,Audrey has this blog listed as one of her favorites and I can definitely see why. And, if you haven't been to listography or used their books before then you should definitely check it out. What I love about this blog is the emotion in all the images shared.

LELOVE is dedicated to love and made up of reader submissions. Some favorite images:


weheartit


lelove/the selby






2 comments:

Denise said...

thanks for sharing the link-I really love it!

Sarah West Ervin said...

Oh what a beautiful and charming idea for a blog. Thanks for sharing!

<3 Sarah Westervin
www.westervin.com