May 22, 2010

always.sometimes.never.



I always
-use the snooze button.
-wonder when we're moving home (back to our home state-Indiana)
-could have ice cream for every meal.
-smile when I see a photo, ad, trailer with Sarah Jessica Parker.
-wear my heart on my sleeve/face.
-make up the words to songs I don't know.

I sometimes
-think we should move closer to my work.
-wonder what life would be like with one different choice.
-imagine my hair blonde.
-wish that I could pull off wearing bright red lipstick.
-worry for no reason.
-secretly wish I was a pop star.

I never
-pass up chocolate.
-will regret moving to be with J in Ohio.
-will be more excited when we decide to have a child.
-get tired of watching Charmed, Law and Order, and Sex and the City reruns.
-will forget the day J and I adopted Carma.
-choose pink if they're are other color options.

2 comments:

WestStar said...

I love this :] I think I am going to do this list & also start making lists of my own!

Nadine said...

cool meme (:
will do if I can ;D