
I heart tulips. They are my favorite flower. Especially white tulips, but gosh these red ones sure make me happy too! I really could use some at my work desk. Things have been crazy there lately. I hope it blows over soon. I did print one of these and hang it on my cube wall, but it doesn't feel the same as when you have fresh ones. I would love to be able to afford fresh flowers at my house or work place every day!! They just make everything better.

1 comment:
how is it that after all these years I didn't know that tulips are your favorite flower!? Mine too! I bought a bunch of deep orange tulips at the store the other day. David was curious why I spent the money on flowers. I think they make my life a little better, especially when I'm homesick and sad in Texas.
Post a Comment