+17westlane
My images with the letter i: I in dictionary, I-pod shuffle, Ice Cream, Interstate, and Indianapolis, Indiana.
This is part of the alphabet blog hop via One Sydney Road. Please hop through the photography inspired alphabet walk here.
The letter i turned out to be harder than i thought. I kept thinking of all these great words that started with i, but we're more difficult to photograph: igloo, important, interesting, indecisive, information, idiot (this could be a lot of people i know--but i think i need to keep that to myself), intelligent, idea, ideology, imaginary, illiterate, immune, etc.
It was a lot of fun, and something definitely to do again! And, a big thank you to Piper for putting this together!!
Also, if you're here for the first time, thanks for coming by and enjoy the rest of the participating blogs!! There are some really amazing photos that were taken as part of this series.


17 comments:
Well I think you did an "i"ncredible job! Love the tones in the first two... so soothing on the eye (pun intended!) Admired by letter J x
I love that dictionary page and the picture of ice cream! I ran into the same problem with the letter H: lots of cool words, no way to photograph them. But I hope you stay on the hunt for photos of "ideology" and "immune"!
love your photos, i think they turned out great! thanks for sharing these! xo,carla (letter "d")
Mmmm...ice cream. Now I want some. So, you know, thanks for that...:)
Lol!! The ice cream shot looks divine!I love how it's all "melty" - that's my favorite!
Wonderful photos I think you rocked the letter "I" for sure. Personally I think you should have done a whole post of things and or people related to idiot could have been fun ;) XOX
That Ice cream looks super yummy! Great pictures!!
what a cool *i*dea! that ice cream is making my mouth water!
Cool pictures, especially the ice cream!!
You did an "Incredible" job :)!! no really I love what you came up with...I was trying to guess them all...you got me with "interstate"...nice!! it's so cool to see how creative you guys are. love what you did!!
i spy some delicious ice cream!!! yum yum!!!
You made looking for "I" look easy! I love them all..especially the ice cream! :) Igloo! I wanted an elephant and I couldn't find one!
i would have loved to have seen "idiot", lol! nicely done though! Ice cream was my favorite one! yum!
yay for I - some lovely pics!
thanks for visiting - and i'm a new followers of yours too! :)
i agree ~ great work, I especially love the iPod!
here from the alphabet walk. great job on capturing the letter I. have a loveLee weekend!
I prob wouldn't have guessed I if I didn't know - I love that, great interpretation and photos
Post a Comment