Today/Friday I ...
+love that today is Friday!
+am excited that I got Sheba's photos uploaded to flickr from our photoswap:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/photoswap2010/
+am happy that I scheduled mine and J's pre-marital preparation classes!! Four two hour classes and a one day retreat! Pray for us come November. I am nervous, excited, and not sure what to think about it.
+just realized that I'm a week behind on the Style Files Workshop with Vee, because I never check my yahoo email address and that's where all the prompts are!! Wow!
+am ecstatic that fall is on its way along with these classes that I'll be busy with this September: Elise's the Big Mini Workshop and Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday-- i did this last year and oh, it's so much fun!! Definitely, worth checking out--especially since you've signed up once, you'll get to participate every year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment