I've been thinking a lot about LOVE lately. It's probably a word that I overuse too often, but to some don't say often enough. J and I use the word love in every conversation. He reminds me everyday that no matter what he loves me. To some this may seem silly, but if you don't say it even if you want to then it's just a word that's not said to the person you love.
I love this phrase below and after attending a recent wedding, it made me think more about LOVE and what it means to me. When you love someone, you have a special place for that person in your heart. But too many times, we let those special people walk out of our lives...where does that love go? Do we still love them? Even after people die, you still love them the same way as if they were still here. So, why is it that the people we let go, we let the love go too. Is it to make room for more love and more people?

No comments:
Post a Comment