I've finally gotten caught up on my google reader and can't wait to get back to blogging and craftiness. It's been too long. In two and half short months, Josh and I moved to another state--back home again in home sweet Indiana, started really working on wedding planning and trying to keep afloat with our crazy jobs. We are loving being back home, but we have a mighty to do list. We still have a ton of boxes to unpack and 3 rooms to paint. Good news is we have made headway on our wedding plans! Whoooo!
Done://
-my dress
-bridesmaid dresses
-save the dates-purchased, hand addressed, stamped, sealed and delivered
-paloma's nest ring bowl with gold edges
-colors-navy and champagne with touches of green and purple
-florist
-dj
-baker
-venue
-church
-wedding retreat booked (Church Requirement)
-twine for programs and miscellaneous items-found these shoes and these, but are they worth it?
Lots and lots more to do, and tomorrow begins the 6 month countdown! Wow!!

1 comment:
I am so excited for you. Dave and I plan to be there to celebrate with you. :)
Post a Comment