Between J and I, we've traveled to Denver, Arizona, Ohio, Philly, Charlotte, South Bend, Texas, and Jamaica in the last couple months. We've both been busy with our jobs too--J was promoted in the summer and has been busy trying to break store records ever since! Somehow, we squeezed in the wedding and things have been in full swing since the day we stepped off the plan home.
Tomorrow is December 1st, and it's hard to believe we will start this whole year over again in a few short weeks. I couldn't be more blessed and thankful for this year. As I start to reflect on all that we've done (although it is not documented), I am so happy to be in this new place. It's a fun and curious time and I'm hoping to share more here than I've done previously.

1 comment:
congratulations! so nice to see your blog up and running again! you looked gorgeous on your big day!
Post a Comment