A new year brings a fresh start, new ideas, a renewal of goals, and an altered sense of who we are or who we want to be for the next 12 months. Much like the beginning of every year, I feel rejuvenated with the many ideas floating around in my head that I would love to make and do and I can't wait to get started!
learn to sew, paint three rooms, decorate the sun room, find the perfect pieces for the nursery (yes, we're having a baby), celebrate the small things, project 365, print and frame wedding photos, make a honeymoon book, make a piece of art for the master bedroom, have a cookbook club, learn yoga, dream big, read more books, smile more, have a dinner party, organize our house better, relax more, be creative, be bold, eat healthy, enjoy being pregnant, replace outdoor lamps, Christmas shop early, try new restaurants, take a road trip, grow paper whites, learn to crochet, beat my sister at words with friends, cook and bake more, take cooking classes, blog more, purge things we don't need, find a book club, have a summer cookout, have many adventures, enjoy each other, celebrate the new baby, love life
I'm sure there's a 100 more things, but this should be a good start.

No comments:
Post a Comment