
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce
I can hardly believe that the year is starting over again. It seems like it was just the beginning of 2009. As most of us can say, we look over the last year and so many things have changed. I won't bore you with my year but rather I would suggest we consider the quote above. A fresh start... a new blank book to begin, and so I begin here in my new place with this blog. I hope it becomes everything I wish for it... as you can tell from the photo that's a lot of wishes. I do promise to give it the attention it deserves along with maintaining the goals I have in mind for this to become my place in the world. Welcome and please stay awhile--or at least visit frequently with your thoughts and comments! LRW
No comments:
Post a Comment