
+source unknown
cour-age -noun
1. the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc, without fear: bravery.
This is my one little word (olw) that I have chosen to represent 2010. Last year, I choose live. Live was a great word that brought upon meanings that I didn't intend for it to. It was a year of change, discovery, love, fun, and of course, challenges.
Courage, however; comes deep within myself to face new things--usually inspired by change or challenges. Yet, believing in myself and knowing that I can step out onto my blank page to make all the things I want happen takes courage. It runs deep within us and makes us stretch our inner selves to discovery. I know I need lots of courage to reach all the goals I have set this year for myself, my creativity, and my life.
Nothing but courage can guide life --Vauvenarques.
No comments:
Post a Comment