March 7, 2010

{this week}

These are the things I want to remember.

This week I ...

  • became engaged. I think this should be the only thing I remember from this week... It was a perfect day and I had no idea. Wow! I'm getting married!!!
  • am grateful for all the wonderful friends and family I have.
  • decided that Cold Stone Creamery is one of my favorite places in our city. And, if you ask them to sing to you, they will.
  • am understanding more and more why people live on lots of land/property...they don't have any neighbors that stomp from room to room above them.

4 comments:

Diana said...

congrats on your engagement! i need to remember the date of mine :P

Denise said...

congratulations on your engagement!
Marriage is messy and wonderful and quite frankly the most crazy, worthwhile thing you'll ever do.

carina said...

Congratulations, lady! I think being offically engaged surely calls for a trip to Cold Stone Creamery too.;)

grrfeisty said...

congratulations on your engagement :D
and mmmm coldstone!