April 15, 2010
{FOR TODAY}
Outside my window, there is a ton of dandelions.
I am thinking about how beautiful today is and when I can leave work.
I am thankful for my mom, she always says the right things.
From the kitchen, I can't wait to bake this chocolate cake.
I am wearing black slacks and a simple gray shirt.
I am creating ideas in the back of my head for my wedding.
I am going to have to pack all of my stuff tonight for the weekend.
I am reading Alice I have been for my Slow Reader's book club.
I am hoping to have great weather this weekend!
I am hearing people talk around my cube.
Around the house, I need to recycle some recent magazines.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
-we're traveling home to Indianapolis for the weekend.
-wedding plans with J.
-evening out with friends to celebrate the engagement and catch-up.
-trying to take lots of pictures to blog.
-getting ready for a week in the life that starts Monday.
these prompts via the simple woman's daybook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know how dandylions got to be so hated ... I think they're gorgeous. Glad you can see them from your window - it makes the day go better when there's something real and lovely to look at.
Have a great day!
Denalee
Post a Comment