17westlane

April 14, 2010

{tumblr}

+flickr/photografien

Posted by LRH at Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1 comment:

Denalee said...

nice quote ... amazing picture!

April 14, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
LRH
I'm Leslie. I'm a mom and a wife to a sweet two year old boy, Landon and a handsome husband and bff, Josh. I love magazines. lists. sleeping in. lip balm. the Sunday paper. old t-shirts. breakfast for dinner. neighborhood dive bars. the perfect cupcake. finding new music. dinner parties. Fall. amusement parks. the library. photography. new notebooks. the number 3. tulips. paint chips. cold beer. thunderstorms. people watching. the drive-in. letterpress. the ocean. forehead kisses. horoscopes. board games. road trips.picnics. quality over quantity.
View my complete profile

Followers

Email

lrwestermeier@gmail.com

Find Me Here

  • Flickr: lrwestermeier's Photostream
    R1-25A
    15 years ago
  • 17 west lane
  • Leslie Westermeier (lrw17) on Twitter
  • listography: Leslie
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.