April 2, 2010

{this week}

These are the things I want to remember.

This week I ...

+am truly grateful for having a job. I work at a college and it's amazing how many people I talk to who don't have a job, income, or a support system.

+can't stop thinking about this guy singing these words:
And love ..
Such a silly game we play, oh,
Like a summer’s day in May.
What is love, what is love?
I just want it to be love
oooh. oh
+am loving that spring weather has come to Ohio!

+planted some pansies to spruce up the outside of our place. Purple and white ones.

+won't forget the story my sister told me about how she caught her grill on fire. Lol, too funny!! Again, I remember how much I miss college, well except for homework.

+am excited that my family is coming for Josh's RCIA ceremony tomorrow. I think it'll be a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

may you have a great weekend (:
I wish I could work though :/