May 13, 2010

3

list 3: 31 things this year


1 Make my bedroom comfortable and relaxing, so I can actually enjoy being there.
2 Try cooking and baking new things.
3 Develop and take more photographs.
4 Go on a mini-break with J.
5 See a Notre Dame game live.
6 Take a creative writing/journal workshop online.
7 See a football game in Paul Brown stadium—outside.
8 Do one thing that I’ve never done before.
9 Join a local group in our city.
10 Enter a scrapbook page in a contest.
11 Learn to buy and sell something online.
12 Read and watch at least 2 classic movies and/or books.
13 Sign up for a spinning class.
14 Plan one date each month for J and I.
15 Buy a pair of rain boots.
16 Find a good perfume—a signature scent.
17 Finish an entire scrap book.
18 Paint a blank canvas.
19 Go camping.
20 Listen to a book on cd.
21 Do something with the patio.
22 Travel to a new city.
23 Go to church more.
24 Find a Polaroid camera.
25 Purchase a sewing machine.
26 Learn how to use a sewing machine.
27 Try to listen more.
28 Discover a new great restaurant.
29 Blog daily.
30 Create a logo for my blog.
31 Slow down and enjoy life.


{I forgot I made this list, and just recently found it. I guess I better start moving since it's already May!}

3 comments:

Nadine said...

looking forward to #29 XD

sharyncarlson said...

What a wonderful list! There are so many items that are on your list that I'd like to do, too :)

Gage said...

ooh, fun list! i especially love #28 :)