For the first time in forever, J and I had a relaxing weekend. Although, he was under the weather due to a dental surgery, it was nice to have some R & R. So for me, I was excited to watch some good movies--Up in the Air, An Education, and It's Complicated and do some crafty things.
I started a few projects--the first one is shown above. I'm planning on making a small mini-ablum out of clothing tags that I've been collecting. It's only in the beginning stages, but Ithought I would share what I started. It was so hard for me to not use black or white or gray paint. I thought with spring here, and summer on its way something bright like the green would make more sense.
My second project is inspired by this embellished doily flower by Christine Middlecamp. She is one of my favorite scrapbook artists and bloggers. I love the attention to detail she is able to convey in her projects. She's truly amazing. So, the third photo is my attempt to make an embellished doily flower.
The last project I started this weekend is with an Artist Printer's Tray. I can't wait to completely dive into it. I'm pretty sure of the direction I'm headed with it, but I want to make sure I really like it since It'll hang on a wall. Here's one of my favorite examples found on the Studio Calico blog by Celine.
1 comment:
up in the air was good. but it wasn't
my guy's thing so I watched it alone (:
looking forward to those projects of
yours ^^
Post a Comment