Once again, I have no idea what to name this post besides, wedding. So, for now I'm sticking with W until I think of a better title. **(I'm not sure why I'm hung up on titles/subject matter etc., it must be my degree in Advertising. The idea of selling everything--even a post someone might read has to have substance, almost like judging a book by it's cover, or a book by it's movie, rather anymore.)
Anyhow, I love that Elise used "wedding wednesday" but since I'm still in the initial parts of planning, I'm not sure I want to devote a weekly post to the wedding.I am, however, still fighting with myself over the guest list for the upcoming wedding (no date, no church, no reception venue, etc.I only know we're thinking 2011 May-June.) This illustration is perfect!!

1 comment:
this is such a neat illustration (:
Post a Comment