Change. That has been the word in my professional life--lots of change, mostly good. But any kind of change brings stress and curious thoughts of doubt. Am I good enough? Am I working harder than others? Am I being a good team player? Am I providing good service to our customers? Am I being the best employee that I can be? Am I working too much?
Then, it starts over again when I pick up my son from his daycare. Having a child has made me doubt myself more than ever. Am I working too much? Am I being a good mom? Am I showing him how much I love him? Am I feeding him the healthiest food? Am I spending enough time with him? Is he happy? Am I teaching him enough at home? Am I the best mom I can be today for him?
No comments:
Post a Comment