February 27, 2010

{this week}

These are the things I want to remember.

This week I ...

  • smiled at how much fun Josh had at the high school fish fry last night. It is so wonderful to have someone who wants to share my beliefs and that also wants to travel this journey with me. I know it can't be easy deciding to become Catholic.
  • am glad that I am now a subscriber to Studio Calico. I can't wait to get started. I think this will be a great way to see new products without spending a lot of extra money.
  • decided that I found some new recipes from Pioneer Woman to make.
  • have never slept so good in my whole life in my new bed. I could stay there all day and night.
  • can't stop listening to this song on the radio...too bad I don't know who it is or the name of the song. Come to think of it, I can't think of any of the words. yuck.

  • have been really trying to get organized in my office and it's slowly coming along.
  • was so excited that I won a giveaway from CK--great magazine!
  • bought two jars of marbles while antiquing in a new place and city. Oh, how fun they are! I can't wait to take some photos.
  • realized how much better a manicure and pedicure can really make you feel. Thanks J for the lovely V-day gift!
  • noticed a growing desire to create a layout like this, so I did. It turned out close to how I wanted.
  • was happy to have a great conversation with my dear friend Amanda. I miss her lots.
  • made plans to plan a weekend of Josh and Leslie--a small mini-break somewhere and sometime in April.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just saw your post on oh, hello friend for the gift exchange - I got so excited... I'm originally from Dayton, too! Oh how I miss it.