+17westlaneThe weekend came and went so quickly. I think it should be that we have 5 days off and work 2, and still make the same amount of money. It was really nice to sit outside and relax with the warm weather. I chatted with my neighbors and took Carma to the dog park. I have to say that I thought this must what it's like to have kids--you never know if they are going to behave, be friendly, and have fun without crying or whining. I kept following Carma around (since there were about 20 other dogs in the park) trying to see how she was going to act...if she was going to be the dog that barked or peed at/on someone or worse started a fight. Thank goodness she only smelled and sniffed every inch of the park. I was so proud of her! And, of course, all the other parents thought she was adorable, what more can you ask of your kids!
Dogs are not are whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras
P.S. I never thought I would be this person that posted so much about her dog, but there's something that comes over me!
No comments:
Post a Comment