April 8, 2010

{this week}

+17westlane


These are the things I want to remember.

This week I ...

+can't stop thinking about how much I need (want) to purchase a sewing machine to make something like this. Of course, it would get used for so many more things too!

+might have decided on our wedding colors--marine, violet, and white, inspired by this photo.

+realized how behind I am on some scrapbook projects. I can't wait to spend Saturday being creative.

+am loving these little books by Marta and this journal by Amy Tangerine. It makes me want to wish I still had some kind of journal/diary I kept everyday (besides this blog).


+am disappointed that the flowers above do not look like the phot anymore. Some how in just 3 days, the petals have fallen off. I so wish I had a green thumb.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope your saturday will be creative! (: have a great weekend ^^

Denalee said...

what a lovely photo!

i agree, i need to remember to be a better journal-er :)